- Must have resided within the jurisdiction of the organization.
- Must have obtained Nepali citizenship.
- For membership, at least 10 shares must be taken, monthly savings must be deposited at least Rs. 200, and entrance fee will be Rs. 100.
- For membership, one copy of Nepali citizenship certificate, 3 copies of passport size photo and 1 copy of passport size photo of the right holder and a copy of citizenship should be brought.
- In case of protected member or parent member, the parent member should be present.
- When you become a protected member, one copy of birth certificate, 2 copies of passport size photo and copy of guardian's citizenship certificate and 1/1 copy of passport size photo should be brought.